How do I create a Pagereview account?
Pagereview's features allow you to create great working designs without the hassle.
In this article, you'll learn what you need to get started with Pagereview, and how to sign up for a free account (or paid if you insist).
Here are some things to know
- Pagereview is both available as a web-based application or as a Chrome/Firefox browser extension. Pagereview works on most modern websites. If it doesn't work on yours, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You'll need to provide a valid email address. We use this email to communicate with you and to validate your account, so it should be an email address that you have access to.
- All accounts start on our Free plan, so you don't need a credit card to sign up. If you choose to upgrade to a paid plan, we'll need your credit card information. We do not accept bank transfers, e-checks, or checks. We use Stripe to process payments.
Sign up for an account
When you create a Pagereview account, you agree to comply with our Terms of Service.
To create your account:
- Navigate to Pagereview's sign up page
- Type in your Email, Password, and Password Confirmation and click Register!
- We'll display a confirmation message. Check your inbox for the confirmation email to complete your account setup.
Note The time it takes to receive the confirmation email can vary. If you haven't received the activation email and you've checked your spam/junk folder, let us know at email@example.com and we can help you out.
Activate your account
After you receive the confirmation email from us, you can complete the account setup.
- Open the confirmation email and click Confirm Email.
- On the sign in screen, you should see an email confirmed notification. From there, all you have to do is to enter your email address and password for the account and click Sign In.
After you activate your account, get to know Pagereview's features.